DOCK SAFETY PROGRAM
As COVID-19 progresses, our focus remains on supporting our customers, employees, and the local community in which we operate. With that in mind, we’ve created a step-by-step guide through our docking process and safety guidelines, so you always know what to expect and to ensure that we are all doing our part to stop the spread of the virus.
BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION
We understand that every vessel’s travel itinerary is unique. To simplify your booking experience, we are able to tailor different packages to suit your needs. Visit our website at pdpmarina.com/reservation and use our rate calculator to plan your next trip! To ensure the process of your arrival to the marina is stress free, Yacht Club at Port de Plaisance will start the check-in process prior to arrival, to eliminate the common necessity of visiting the marina office.
- To book a reservation, visit our website and click the Reserve a Slip button to choose from our various rate structures and packages.
- You will then be contacted by our reservations department to confirm availability and be informed about the necessary documents required to confirm your reservation.
Required Documentation for Check-in Includes:
• Vessel Insurance
• Valid Registry
• Berthing Agreement (provided by marina staff)
• Credit Card Authorization Form & Copy of Credit Card (provided by marina staff)
• Copy of Captain’s Passport
• Crew List
• Maritime Declaration of Health (received through clearance at lagoon authorities)
If you need more information on our rates, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome • Bienvenidos • Bienvenu • Welkom
As the Caribbean’s most elegant, mixed use marina, our staff is trained to follow strict COVID-19 health and safety procedures, which include precise hygiene protocols.
- To guarantee your safe passage from bridge to berth, Yacht Club Port de Plaisance is always on standby to assist with all docking requirements, including tender services.
- Our facility is regularly disinfected, including common areas, golf carts, bicycles, hand carts, entrance gates, and the marina office.
- Arrival information is sent to all customers upon reservation confirmation.
- After the vessel is safely docked, our capable and courteous dock attendants will assist with securing lines and shore power connections.
- Our check-in procedures require no contact, once all required documents are sent online via email.
- Social distancing rules are applied upon arrival to minimize crowding.
- To expedite your arrival or departure from Sint Maarten, our experienced personnel will recommend reliable local yachting agents to assist with port clearance services, ensuring that your vessel, crew, and passengers are in compliance with all applicable port authority regulations.
DURING YOUR STAY
As we continue through this COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of yourself and others please observe the following access protocols during your stay with us.
- Entrance to the office will be controlled, access will only be granted by marina security personnel.
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask when visiting the office building.
- Sanitizing dispenser stations are provided throughout the marina facility, customers must sanitize their hands before entering.
- Customers should limit visiting the marina office. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com or call at + 1 (721) 544-4565.
- Any external vendors required for services will need to be requested in advance by filling out a Contractors Request Form. Please also note that contractors will not be granted access on property after 6 pm.
- Guests who wish to enter the marina, will be allowed entry under the following conditions: Entry is allowed only upon request by the captain via the marina office, guests must have valid I.D., wear a mask, and apply the social distancing rule of 2 meters to others. Limitations to social gatherings will be controlled. To pass through the security main gate, guests must be greeted by the captain.
- Events such as barbecuing held at the marina must be within the designated areas and limited to 10 people, additional persons must first request approval.
- Guests at the marina are granted access to the facilities at the country club such as tennis courts, swimming pool, and gym. You are required to use a face mask and sanitize upon entry of the facility. To gain access to the Country Club you will need to request this in advance at the marina office.
Goodbye • Adiós • Au revoir • Doei
- Notify the Marina Office of your official departure time.
- Contact our Guest Service Coordinators to advise on how you should proceed to check out to minimize the requirement of visiting the marina office.
- Let us know if any assistance is required upon departure.
If you wish to read the full list of Sint Maarten travel regulations, click here!